Under the Federal Water Act you must control oily condensate discharge from compressors OR PAY A HEAVY PENALTY. The SOLUTION is efficient on-site disposal of compressed air condensate with our oil/water separator systems.
User Benefits from:
- Complies with the Federal Water Act
- Helping to protect and maintain the environment
- Efficiently separates oil and water on-site and return up to 99.9% of the condensate to sanitary sewers
- Rapid payback over conventional disposal methods
- Simple to install operate and maintain
Not only do these separators keep the environment and your wallet safe, they also require minimal upkeep to operate efficiently. An annual maintenance and testing of the condensate treatment system is all that’s needed to keep your system, and the earth happy.
Works with all types of compressor systems:
- Atlas Copco
- Gardner Denver
Call any one of our locations today for more information on Scales Industrial Technologies’ oil/water separator systems.
For over 50 years, Scales Industrial Technologies, a division of Quincy Compressor, remains the acknowledged leader in the design, installation, sale, and service of complete industrial compressed air solutions and advanced industrial technologies that work to reduce energy costs while increasing productivity, reliability and profitability.